William Shakespeare was a famous English poet, playwright, and actor born in 1564. He is usually regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the greatest playwright.
Shakespeare is known as the national poet of England. His existing works, including collaborations, consist of about 39 plays, 154 sonnets, two long narrative poems and a few other verses, some with uncertain authorship. His creations are translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of other playwrights.
Here are some, Top 10 William Shakespeare Quotes –
- …O brave new world, That has such people in’t!
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
- First thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.
- Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
- Time hath a wallet at his back, wherein he puts. Alms for oblivion, a great-sized monster of ingratitude.
No legacy is so rich as honesty.
- Cowards die a thousand deaths. The valiant taste of death but once.
- Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
- It is the bright day that brings forth the adder, and that craves wary walking.
- For we which now behold these present days have eyes to wonder, but lack tongues to praise.
- Love is too young to know what conscience is.
If you like these Top 10 William Shakespeare Quotes, like, share and comment…