Do you like quotes? Yes, then I show some famous and best quotes ever. Here we have collected some of the faith quotes. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Here are the most memorable 10 best faith quotes and comments from famous people: Thomas Aquinas, Noor Tagouri, Saint Augustine, Oprah, Kelly Clarkson, Martin Luther King Jr., Susan L. Taylor, Susan L. Taylor, Nelson Mandela, and many more.
Here are Famous Top 10 Failure Quotes: –
- To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.
– Thomas Aquinas
- To me, finding my faith, right now where I’m at, is putting all of my trust in something bigger than myself and living for something bigger than myself and trying to do that through service.
– Noor Tagouri
- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
– Saint Augustine
- I believe every one of us is born with a purpose. No matter who you are, what you do, or how far you think you have to go, you have been tapped by a force greater than yourself to step into your God-given calling.
- God will never give you anything you can’t handle, so don’t stress.
– Kelly Clarkson
- You ought to discover some principle, you ought to have some great faith that grips you so much that you will never give it up. Somehow you go on and say, ‘I know that the God that I worship is able to deliver me, but if not, I’m going on anyhow, I’m going to stand up for it anyway.
– Martin Luther King Jr.
- Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.
– Susan L. Taylor
- But when I found that I knew not only that there was God but that I was a child of God, when I understood that, when I comprehended that, more than that, when I internalized that, ingested that, I became courageous.
– Maya Angelou
- Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.
– Corrie ten Boom
- What I know for sure is that if I could just build this table, God will prepare it for me in the presence of my enemies.
– Tyler Perry
Bonus Faithe Quotes
If fear is cultivated it will become stronger, if faith is cultivated it will achieve mastery.
– John Paul Jones
For we walk by faith, not by sight.
– The Bible
If you have God on your side, everything becomes clear.
– Ayrton Senna
Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death
– Nelson Mandela
If you like these Faith Quotes
like, share, and comment…