Do you like quotes? Yes, then I show some famous and best quotes ever. Here we have collected some of the failure quotes. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Here are the most memorable 10 best failure quotes and comments from famous people: Denis Waitley, Calvin Coolidge, Ellen DeGeneres, Morihei Ueshiba, John Green, Oprah Winfrey, Thomas A. Edison, and many more.
Here are Famous Top 10 Failure Quotes: –
- Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
– Denis Waitley
- Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
– Calvin Coolidge
- When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.
– Ellen DeGeneres
- Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.
– Morihei Ueshiba
- What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?
– John Green
- Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
– Oprah Winfrey
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
– Thomas A. Edison
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
– Samuel Beckett
- You always pass failure on your way to success.
– Mickey Rooney
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
– Truman Capote
Bonus Failure Quotes
- We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes—understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.
– Arianna Huffington
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.
– E. O. Wilson
- A man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.
– John Burroughs
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
– Albert Einstein
If you like these Failure Quotes
like, share, and comment…