Do you like quotes? Yes, then I show some famous and best easter quotes. Here we have collected some of the dream quotes. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Here are the most memorable 10 best easter quotes and comments from famous people: Robert H. Goddard, Dolly Parton, Saint Augustine, Kate McGahan, Ravi Zacharias, Charles Wesley, Charles Wesley, Audrey Hepburn, Basil Hume, Hal Borland and many more.
Here are Famous Top 10 Easter Quotes: –
- It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
– Robert H. Goddard
- I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.
– Dolly Parton
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.
– Saint Augustine
- The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.
– Kate McGahan
- Outside of the cross of Jesus Christ, there is no hope in this world. That cross and resurrection at the core of the Gospel is the only hope for humanity. Wherever you go, ask God for wisdom on how to get that Gospel in, even in the toughest situations of life.
– Ravi Zacharias
- Christ the Lord rises today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; Sing, ye heavens, and earth reply.
– Charles Wesley
- To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
– Audrey Hepburn
- The great gift of Easter is hope – Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake.
– Basil Hume
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.
– Martin Luther King Jr.
- The great gift of Easter is hope.
– Basil Hume
Bonus Easter Quotes
- No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
– Hal Borland
- We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining – they just shine.
– Dwight L. Moody
- Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.
– Janine di Giovanni
- Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.
– Pope John Paul II
- For I remember it is Easter Morn and life and love and peace are all newborn.
– Alice Freeman Palmer
- The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking.
– Deepak Chopra
- There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.
– Gordon P. Hinckley
- God had brought me to my knees and made me acknowledge my own nothingness, and out of that knowledge I had been reborn. I was no longer the centre of my life and therefore I could see God in everything.
– Bede Griffiths
- If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a grave but it won’t stay there.
– Clarence W. Hall
- Here is the amazing thing about Easter; the Resurrection Sunday for Christians is this, that Christ in the dying moments on the cross gives us the greatest illustration of forgiveness possible.
– T. D. Jakes
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.
– S.D. Gordon
- A man who was completely innocent offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
– Mahatma Gandhi
If you like these Easter Quotes
like, share, and comment…