Do you like quotes? Yes, then I show some famous and best dad quotes. Here we have collected some of the dad quotes. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Here are the most memorable 10 Best dad quotes and comments from famous people: Friedrich Nietzsche, Jimmy Fallon, Aldous Huxley, Michael Jordan, George Eliot, Harper Lee, Dave Attell, Bertrand Russell, Jean de La Fontaine, Anais Nin, LeBron James, Fred Allen, Jimmy Kimmel, Chief Joseph, Dan Zevin, Pope John XXIII, Jay-Z and many more.
Here are Famous Top 10 Dad Quotes: –
- Whoever does not have a good father should procure one.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
- Have fun’ is my message. Be silly. You’re allowed to be silly. There’s nothing wrong with it.
– Jimmy Fallon
- Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers.
– Aldous Huxley
- My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try’.
– Michael Jordan
- All the learnin’ my father paid for was a bit o’ birch at one end and an alphabet at the other.
– George Eliot
- She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.
– Harper Lee
- When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.
– Dave Attell
- The fundamental defect of fathers, in our competitive society, is that they want their children to be a credit to them.
– Bertrand Russell
- It is impossible to please all the world and one’s father.
– Jean de La Fontaine
- I stopped loving my father a long time ago. What remained was slavery to a pattern.
– Anais Nin
Bonus Dad Quotes
- My favorite thing about being a father is just seeing my kids grow and do some of the same things that I did when I was a kid, man.
- My father never raised his hand to anyone of his children, except in self-defense.
– Fred Allen
- I learn things from my kids constantly. Most of their knowledge comes from Snapple caps.
– Jimmy Kimmel
- I pressed my father’s hand and told him I would protect his grave with my life. My father smiled and passed away to the spirit land.
– Chief Joseph
- Lately, all my friends are worried they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not.
– Dan Zevin
- It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.
– Pope John XXIII
- Baby, I paint the sky blue / My greatest creation was you.
If you like these dad quotes
like, share, and comment…