Easter festival is one of the biggest occasions for Christians and they celebrated it all around the world. We are sharing you inspiring Easter quotes from famous people. Mostly people prefer short quotes and messages.
Inspiring Easter Quotes From Famous People –
A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
– Mahatma Gandhi
He knows the way because He is the way.
– Jeffrey R. Holland
A rule I have had for years is: to treat the Lord Jesus Christ as a personal friend. His is not a creed, a mere doctrine, but it is He Himself we have.
– Dwight L. Moody
Our old history begins and ends with the cross. Our new history begins with our resurrection.
– Watchman Nee
For I remember Easter morn, and life and love and peace are all new born.
– Alice Freeman Palmer
During my life I have heard many sermons on the Resurrection. I can recite the events of that first Easter Sunday. I have marked in my scriptures passages regarding the Resurrection.
– Joseph B. Wirthlin
Christ the Lord is risen today, sons of men and angels say. Raise your joys and triumphs high; sing, ye heavens and Earth reply.
– Charles Wesley
But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, I trust.
– Walter Raleigh
There is only one secure foundation: a genuine, deep relationship with Jesus Christ, which will carry you through any and all turmoil. No matter what storms are raging all around, you’ll stand firm if you stand on His love.
– Charles Stanley
Continuing a Lenten series on prayer: Prayer is co-operation with God. It is the purest exercise of the faculties God has given us – an exercise that links these faculties with the Maker to work out the intentions He had in mind in their creation.
– E. Stanley Jones
The first thing that stuck in the minds of the disciples was not the empty tomb, but rather the empty grave clothes – undisturbed in form and position.
– Josh McDowell
Bonus Inspiring Easter Quotes
- The Easter egg symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with…
Where man sees but withered leaves, God sees sweet flowers growing.
- Easter may seem boring to children, and it is blessedly unencumbered by the silly fun that plagues Christmas. Yet it contains the one thing needful for every human life: the good news of Resurrection.
- No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
- I know that many of you do wear such a cross of Christ, not in any ostentatious way, not in a way that might harm you at your work or recreation, but a simple indication that you value the role of Jesus Christ in the history of the world, that you are trying to live by Christ’s standards in your own daily life.
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.
- The experience of being in the Army changed my whole life; I never believed that an organization such as ours could ever go to war, leave alone win it. It was, as Yeats remarked of the Easter Rising, ‘A terrible beauty.’
- I have to thank my mother for this. When I was a little boy she used to teach me poems. I would go in church and tell the poems in church for the Easter program, and again for Mother’s Day and any occasion she felt would fit. I was very energetic with delivery at that time as a boy, so it stuck with me.
If you like these, Easter Quotes
like, share and comment…