Do you like quotes? Yes, then I show some famous and best courage quotes. Here we have collected some of the courage quotes. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Here are the most memorable 10 Best courage quotes and comments from famous people: Steve Jobs, Lao Tzu, Aristotle, J.K. Rowling, Winston S. Churchill, E.E. Cummings, Eleanor Roosevelt, Coco Chanel, Thucydides, Maya Angelou, Harry S Truman, Nora Ephron, Vincent Van Gogh, William Faulkner, Mark Twain, Erica Jong, William Shakespeare, Roy T. Bennett and many more.
Here are Famous Top 10 Courage Quotes: –
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
– Steve Jobs
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
– Lao Tzu
- You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
– J.K. Rowling
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
– Winston S. Churchill
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
– E.E. Cummings
- You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’
– Eleanor Roosevelt
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
– Coco Chanel
- The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because, without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
– Maya Angelou
Bonus Courage Quotes
- Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better.
– Harry S Truman
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
– Nora Ephron
- What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
– Vincent Van Gogh
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
– William Faulkner
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.
– Mark Twain
- Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.
– Erica Jong
- Boldness be my friend.
– William Shakespeare
- Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.
– Roy T. Bennett
If you like these courage quotes
like share and comment…