Do you like quotes? Yes, then I show some famous and best computers quote. Here we have collected some of the communication quotes. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Here are most memorable 10 Best Computers quote and comments from the famous people : Andy Rooney, Steve Jobs, John F. Kennedy, Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates, Dave Barry, Sydney J. Harris, Noam Chomsky, Steve Wozniak, Steve Wozniak, Richard Dawkins, Norman Augustine, Emo Philips, Isaac Asimov, Craig Bruce, Stephen Hawking, Sydney J. Harris, Dave Barry, Richard Dawkins and many more.
Here are Famous Top 10 Computers Quotes: –
- Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don’t need to be done. – Andy Rooney
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
– Steve Jobs
- Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
– John F. Kennedy
- Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes.
– Edsger W. Dijkstra
- I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we’ve ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.
– Bill Gates
- The internet could be a very positive step towards education, organisation and participation in a meaningful society.
– Noam Chomsky
- Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.”
- What I was proud of was that I used very few parts to build a computer that could actually speak words on a screen and type words on a keyboard and run a programming language that could play games. And I did all this myself.
– Steve Wozniak
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- The best way to get accurate information on Usenet is to post something wrong and wait for corrections.
– Matthew Austern
Bonus Computers Quotes
I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them.
– Isaac Asimov
The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before.
– Bill Gates
Software is like entropy: It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and obeys the Second Law of Thermodynamics; i.e., it always increases.
– Norman Augustine
It’s hardware that makes a machine fast. It’s software that makes a fast machine slow.
– Craig Bruce
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We’ve created life in our own image.
– Stephen Hawking
The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.
– Sydney J. Harris
The Internet: transforming society and shaping the future through chat.
– Dave Barry
Personally, I rather look forward to a computer program winning the world chess championship. Humanity needs a lesson in humility.
– Richard Dawkins